Friday, August 17, 2007

Belly Jewelry for Pregnant Moms-To-Be!

My husband and I decided awhile ago that we want to have a baby very soon. Awesome, right? I am still a new employee where I work, so I do have to wait until my health insurance kicks in to really "try" to get pregnant, but it's really only a couple more months to wait until the fun begins.

BUT! That is not what this post is about. This website has belly jewelry for pierced moms-to-be so that you don't have to lose your piercing while your little bun is in the oven. Talk about progressive!

I had been debating on whether or not I would take mine out for good at the point where my belly began to pop out, but now...............maybe not? I told my hubby just to let me know when I am too old to be wearing belly jewerly and I will (reluctantly) remove it.

Just wanted to share this "gem" of a website with all you other mommies!

No comments: